Commynity Space and Shared Facilities
Community space. We'll put out Kotatsu table in the winter
Community space, reception desk + bar counter + small libraries
We have guide books, brochures from other hostels, manga and novels
- Shared shower room (1F & 4F)
- In addition, there are a couple public bathes.
- Shampoo, rinse and soap, hair dryer are free of charge.
- There is a Japanese public bath in the neighborhood, please ask our staff.
- Shared washstand 1F ~ 3F
- Shared bathroom (all are western style)
[Left] Laundry, [Center] shower room, [Right] Inside of bathroom
- Dishes, chopsticks and silverwares
- Shared refrigerator
- Rice cooker
- Gas stove
- 3 min walk to convenience store
- 5 min walk to supermarket
[Left] Shared kitchen [Right] The hallway
- Kazami does not have our own parking lot. But there is a coin parking nearby. Check out Access page for the detail.
- For motorcycles and bicycles, you may be able to park in the entrance space, (Space is limited)
In-house goods & Other services
for guests on the day of check-in and/or check-out
||500 yen / day
||300 yen ~ (non-guest +50 yen)
|Coffee & Tea
||FREE for guests
||100 yen (no bread on Sunday and sometimes Monday close)
||100 yen / cycle (Free detergent)
|100 yen / 15 min
|Bath towel rental